Thursday, November 20, 2008

Dylans Field Trip to the Halle Heart Center in Tempe



Yesterday I went with Dylan on his school field trip to the heart center. It was something I think we should all take the kids to, they teach about proper diet and how to buy and order food as well as great tips on why you should exercise and the damage smoking does on your body.
There are 8-10 different stations that the kids went to each lasting about 10-12 mins. Here are a few pictures. If anyone is interested in putting a group together to go visit the center let me know.
Here is the website that gives all the information about the center:

Also I have added a picture of dill at the end of this. He loves to wear suits, once a week he wears a suit and tie to school. his teachers and principal love it. I do too, it gives him great confidence and he looks good doing it!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. What a free spirit that kid is, love him. Where does he come up with wearing a suit and tie to school! God knows when we were in school we only wore a suit for picture day. Isn't it funny how completely different the boys all are.. same gene pool but not one anywhere like the other. I always say different is good, the same is boring.
    Well, got to eat, rode 20 this evening. It was a good ride 20 mph average! Would have been better but I got a cramp in my calf and I had to stop and stretch. My bad, didn't drink enough water.
    Talk to you soon, give Michelle and the kids a kiss.
    Love ya

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes dylan is something else. you should see him play the guitar. He is fun to watch.

    I let my mouth write a check i have no way of cashing with my buddy at work, i have 150 dollars that i can run the half marathon in January, i might as well pay him now,,,,,

    I want to hook up with you soon and go on some rides.

    love you
    cheto

    ReplyDelete