Going to Tucson to attend the Golf tourney for my Birthday/Xmas present from my best friend was awesome!!!
We even got on TV!!!
Spending the weekend at the Ritz carlton doesn't suck either.
Ended the weekend by riding 63 miles from Mesa to my house. I really enjoyed the ride, Although my coach asked me to ride it with only water and salt tabs, NO FOOD OR GELS!! I actually enjoyed the mental part of that, I was hungry and beginning to Bonk with about 5 miles to go, but just concentrated thru it. I was happy with the ride.
I have also had a great few days of swimming, I have but 1/3 of my time off of swims i had in January. so I know I am making progress. I did an interval session last night that i was happy with, i really hadn't swam all out and was a little nervous about how i would do but was elated when I got home and put the times in my log!!!
Have a great weekend everyone!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment