I rode friday and today and I felt really good. I was supposed to swim this morning, so I went to the gym got in the pool, did 100 as a warm up then all of a sudden about 20, 60+ year old ladies got in the pool and kicked the three of us swimming laps out because water cardio class was starting. I didn't realize it was posted that the pool shuts down when the class starts.....So needless to say I wasted a bunch of time this morning.
So I walked a mile on the treadmill while michele finished her workout and then went home to ride. My 35 miles today felt great, I rode by myself and did the workout my coach prescribed. all small chainring at high cadence. I am making progress and feeling good.
Tomorrow going to the WM open with my mom and dad so I am looking forward to that.
No comments:
Post a Comment